Other Resources & Tools
Resources for Students
Adobe Creative Cloud
As a result of campus closure, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms is not available. Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students and faculty, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
1. Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your school credentials to sign in.
2. If prompted, select Company or School Account and then enter your password. Or provide your credentials in your school’s login screen.
3. From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
There is a known issue for the launch Acrobat DC on a Windows computer, please follow the steps below. For other known errors, please check the Adobe link for instructions.
I see a trial prompt when I sign in to Acrobat DC on my computer.
When you install and launch Acrobat DC on a Windows computer and sign in, if you see a Try or Buy prompt, do the following:
- Exit Acrobat DC, if it is running.
- Download the AcrobatStudentAccess.zip file and extract it on your computer.
- Right-click the included EXE file and choose Run as Administrator. (Click yes or enter your computer password, if prompted)
- Start Acrobat DC. It should now launch without asking you to sign in.