Undergraduate Research Week
Undergraduate Research Week (URW) is a week that celebrates research and researchers across campus. During URW, students have the chance to learn about the research happening on Emory’s campus in all disciplines. Events during Undergraduate Research Week include departmental symposia, featured talks, student panels, workshops, and the Emory College Spring Undergraduate Research Symposium.
The week is an opportunity for the Emory community to explore, celebrate, and be inspired by the research that Emory undergraduates have conducted over the course of the semester and the year. This year’s Undergraduate Research Week is April 23-27, 2018.
Benefits for Students
- Share your own research with other students, faculty, and parents.
- Practice presentation skills.
- Discover what other students are researching.
- Network with faculty and students.
- Learn about research happening on Emory’s campus, especially research outside of your field of study.
- Learn new information and see progress/discoveries being made.
- Find tips on getting involved in research.
- Get inspired by students following their passions.
- Learn about the variety of labs on campus.
- Have the chance to ask questions about involvement, research, faculty, etc.
2016 Undergraduate Research Week
Learn about the 2016 Undergraduate Research Week.