Transfer Students

Transfer Student Advising

Prior to arriving on campus, you will receive information from the Office for Undergraduate Education about Course Registration, Orientation and Academic Advising. Our office is staffed with professionally trained academic advisors that will help you navigate your academic plan at Emory College.

  • Prior to your arrival on campus, you should email advising questions to You can also email a request to setup an in-person or telephone appointment with an academic advisor.

  • Once you arrive on campus, you will have access to College Connect, an online system in which you can schedule appointments with academic advisors, tutors, and other learning support specialists. 

Official Advisor

Until you declare a major, the Office for Undergraduate Education (OUE) academic advisors are your official advisors. You may meet with any OUE academic advisor to discuss course selection, general education requirements, selecting a major/minor, graduation requirements or College policies and procedures. Once you have arrived on campus and have declared a major, you will receive a faculty adviser in the department in which you declared. If you have declared 2 majors or a major and a minor, you will receive an adviser from each department.