Dr. Hong Li is the Program Director for the Emory Chinese Studies Program where students study Chinese language and culture in Beijing and Nanjing. She has been a close partner and consultant in working with Pre-College students from China. In addition to her role as ECLC Director, she also teaches East Asian Calligraphy during Maymester (the popular three-week intensive course in May). Her areas of interest include language pedagogy and Chinese linguistics and its relation to society.Read more »
- Experience student travels through the Chinese Studies Program blog.
- Learn about the Pre-College's Infectious Diseases Institute at the Emory News Center.
- NEW for Summer 2015: Emory College Online courses.
- Read about the 2013 Emory MD-SEE Program.
- Discover Maymester courses featured in the Emory Report.
- Explore CIPA study abroad programs through the eyes of Emory student returnees.