NS&FP advisors are available for one-on-one in-person, phone, and Skype advising appointments to:
- Help you identify awards for which you are eligible and may be a strong candidate
- Identify resources and opportunities to enrich your Emory experience and prepare you to apply for prestigious awards
- Provide guidance on preparing application materials and selecting recommenders
- Provide feedback on essays
We are currently working with students and alumni who are interested in applying for the following awards:
- Michel David-Weill**
- Ford Fellowship**
- Gates Cambridge - non-US**
- NSF GRFP**
**for these awards you must book an appointment with Liz Alexander or Megan Friddle
If you are interested in the Bobby Jones Scholarship or Fellowship, please register to attend one of our info sessions.
If you are considering applying for the Fulbright ETA program next year (fall 2019), Jonathan Peraza is available for preliminary advising.
Schedule an appointment via CollegeConnect.