The Office for Research Funding Support supports externally funded research and related activity among Emory College faculty, while promoting College compliance with University and external research-related requirements. For more information on these topics, check out the Faculty Research Funding section of our website.
- Foster a grants culture by aiding faculty in appreciation of the benefits of external sponsorship of their work.
- Facilitate submission of applications for external support for research and scholarship by assisting faculty in identification of sources of funding, development of proposals, and submission of proposals.
- Support faculty in their interactions with university offices of research administration, including the Office of Research Compliance, Institutional Review Board, Division of Animal Resources, Office of Sponsored Programs, Office of Contracts and Grants Administration, Office of Technology Transfer, and others.
- Promote compliance with all policies, regulations, and procedures (including university, state, federal, individual sponsors) related to research and external funding of Emory College’s research endeavors.
- Provide customer-focused service based on communication and relationships, training, and streamlined processes.