Appointment Cancellation Policy for EPASS Appointments ONLY
For information on ESL Tutoring rules go to the ESL Tutoring Polices page.
- Appointments SHOULD be canceled by at least 8pm the night before a session to avoid all penalties.
- If cancelling before 8pm the night before a session, enter your TutorTrac account, click on the appointment and click delete.
- You MUST also email your tutor directly to let them know about the cancellation.
- If you have to cancel the same day as your appointment, you MUST email your tutor directly with at least 4 hours warning to avoid penalties.
- Appointments canceled within 4 hours of the appointment (e.g. 4 hours to 1 minute before an appointment) will count as a "No-Show" and towards your 2-hour per week limit.
- In case of an emergency and cannot contact your tutor via email, please contact our office ASAP by calling 404.727.6425.
- All missed appointments and appointments canceled with less than 4 hours notice, will count as a "No-Show".
- "No-Shows" count as 30 minutes towards your 2-hour per week session limit.
- EPASS has the right to suspend tutoring privileges at any time.
Students who violate the cancellation policy may have restricted tutoring privilages for the remainder of the semester.
WRITING CENTER APPOINTMENTS MUST BE CANCELED THROUGH THE WRITING CENTER. IF YOU CONTACT THE EPASS OFFICE, YOUR CANCELLATION MAY NOT REACH THE WRITING CENTER IN TIME: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on EPASS, email Julie Loppacher.
Direct questions regarding this website to Ellen Torrence, Marketing and Operations.