The National Scholarships & Fellowships Program uses TutorTrac, a self-service scheduler, to schedule student appointments with Dr. McGraw or Ms. Friddle. A range of appointment times is posted.
To search for available times and create an appointment, please read and carefully follow the general directions below.
If you have technical problems with TutorTrac, before contacting us please re-read the directions and try again and/or try a different browser. Firefox and Safari are preferred.
Please make sure you read the general directions below before scheduling an appointment in TutorTrac.
All appointments must be scheduled NO LATER than 8:00 PM the night before the appointment
1. LOGIN TO TutorTrac using your Emory Network ID and Network ID Password.
2. Click on the Search Availability box.
3. Choose National Awards from the "Center" drop down menu to open the criteria.
4. For best results, do not select anything for the Consultant, Section or Locations menus
5. A default date range, time frame, and choice of days are already selected, but you can change these to your preferences.
6. Click on the Search button. Available Time Slots will appear.
7. Click on the Appointment Time you would like to book and Save. We encourage you to enter the name of the Scholarship(s) you are interested in discussing as well as any relevant details in the Notes section box. IGNORE ALL THE OTHER FIELDS ON THIS SCREEN!!!
8. Your appointment will now appear on your TutorTrac main menu screen and you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel an appointment, you may do so at any time up to 8am on the day of your appointment by logging in to Tutor Trac. After 8am on the day of your appointment, please contact your advisor directly by email to cancel your appointment. If you cannot reach your advisor, call (404) 727-6160.
In lieu of an appointment, you may also email us with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org