TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT DURING THE SUMMER BREAK
Dr. McGraw and Ms. Fricker are in the office Monday through Thursday each week until August 5, when they will resume a regular 5-day schedule.
Generally, appointments are available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on the hour or half hour between 9:00 and 11:00 AM and between 3:00 and 5:00 PM.
Appointments may be in person, by phone, or via Skype.
Please email email@example.com with a requested appointment time during those hours. If you have been working with Dr. McGraw or Ms. Fricker, you may request that the appointment be with that individual. Provide your contact information, user name, etc.
If you require an appointment time outside these scheduled hours, please indicate your availability in the email.
In lieu of an appointment, you may email us with questions or concerns.
We’ll respond to all emails and appointment requests within 24 hours (except Saturday and Sunday).
The National Scholarships & Fellowships Program uses TutorTrac, a self-service scheduler, to schedule student appointments with Dr. McGraw or Ms. Fricker. A range of appointment times is posted.
To search for available times and create an appointment, please read and carefully follow the general directions below.
If you have technical problems with TutorTrac, before contacting us please re-read the directions and try again and/or try a different browser. Firefox and Safari are preferred.
Please make sure you read the general directions below before scheduling an appointment in TutorTrac.
All appointments must be scheduled NO LATER than 8:00 PM the night before the appointment
1. LOGIN TO TutorTrac using your Emory Network ID and Network ID Password.
2. Click on the Search Availability box.
3. Choose National Awards from the "Center" drop down menu to open the criteria.
4. For best results, do not select anything for the Consultant, Section or Locations menus
5. A default date range, time frame, and choice of days are already selected, but you can change these to your preferences.
6. Click on the Search button. Available Time Slots will appear.
7. Click on the Appointment Time you would like to book and Save. We encourage you to enter the name of the Scholarship(s) you are interested in discussing as well as any relevant details in the Notes section box. IGNORE ALL THE OTHER FIELDS ON THIS SCREEN!!!
8. Your appointment will now appear on your TutorTrac main menu screen and you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel an appointment, you may do so at any time up to 8am on the day of your appointment by logging in to Tutor Trac. After 8am on the day of your appointment, please contact your advisor directly by email to cancel your appointment. If you cannot reach your advisor, call (404) 727-6160.